Press "Enter" to skip to content

State Spotlight: Vermont


Do you own a business in Vermont? Here’s some helpful information and links.

State Income Withholding Tax

Vermont does have state income tax. Employers should have their employees fill out W-4VT.

Additional information on Vermont’s state income withholding tax, click here.

Reciprocity Agreements

Vermont does not have any reciprocity agreements with any other states.

Other Important Links

Leave a Reply