Press "Enter" to skip to content

State Spotlight: Utah


Do you own a business in Utah? Here’s some helpful information and links.

State Income Withholding Tax

Utah does have state income tax however they do not have a separate withholding form. Employers should use the Federal W-4 form for both the federal and state income withholding taxes.

Additional information on Utah’s state income withholding tax, please click here.

Reciprocity Agreements

Utah does not have any reciprocity agreements with any other states.

Other Important Links

Leave a Reply