Press "Enter" to skip to content

State Spotlight: Puerto Rico


Do you own a business in Puerto Rico? Here’s some helpful information and links.

State Income Withholding Tax

Puerto Rico does have state income tax. Employers should have their employees fill out form 499 R-4.1.

Reciprocity Agreements

Puerto Rico does not have any reciprocity agreements with any other states.

Other Important Links

Leave a Reply