Press "Enter" to skip to content

State Spotlight: Oklahoma


Do you own a business in Oklahoma? Here’s some helpful information and links.

State Income Withholding Tax

Oklahoma does have state income tax. Employers should have their employees fill out form OK-W-4.

Oklahoma Withholding Certificate OK-W-4

Additional information on Oklahoma’s state income withholding tax can be found here.

Reciprocity Agreements

Oklahoma does not have any reciprocity agreements with any other states.

Other Important Links

Leave a Reply