Press "Enter" to skip to content

State Spotlight: Nebraska


Do you own a business in Nebraska? Here’s some helpful information and links.

State Income Withholding Tax

Nebraska does have state income tax. Employers should have their employees fill out form W-4N.

Additional information on Nebraska’s state income withholding tax, click here.

Reciprocity Agreements

Nebraska does not have any reciprocity agreements with any other states.

Other Important Links

Leave a Reply