Press "Enter" to skip to content

State Spotlight: Montana


Do you own a business in Montana? Here’s some helpful information and links.

State Income Withholding Tax

Montana does have state income tax. Employers should have their employees fill out form MW-4.

For additional information regarding Montana’s state income withholding tax, please click here.

Reciprocity Agreements

Montana does have a reciprocity agreement with North Dakota. Employees that live in North Dakota but work in North Dakota should indicate it in section 2 of form MW-4.

Additional information on Montana’s reciprocity agreement can be found here.

Other Important Links

Leave a Reply