Press "Enter" to skip to content

State Spotlight: Michigan


Do you own a business in Michigan? Here’s some helpful links and information.

State Income Withholding Tax

Michigan does have state income tax and employers should have their employee’s fill out form MI-W4.

Additional information regarding Michigan state income withholding tax can be found here.

Reciprocity Agreements

Michigan does have reciprocity agreements with Wisconsin, Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, Ohio and Minnesota. If an employee lives in one of those states they should indicate it in section 8b of the MI-W4

Additional information regard Michigan’s reciprocity agreements can be found here.

Other Important Links

Leave a Reply