Press "Enter" to skip to content

State Spotlight: Massachusetts


Do you own a business in Massachusetts? Here’s some helpful information and links.

State Income Withholding Tax

Massachusetts does have state income tax. Employers should have their employees fill out form M-4.

Additional information on Massachusetts’s state income withholding tax can be found here.

Reciprocity Agreements

Massachusetts does not have any reciprocity agreements with any other state.

Other Important Links

Leave a Reply