Press "Enter" to skip to content

State Spotlight: Kansas


Do you own a business in Kansas? Here’s some helpful information and links.

Income Tax

Kansas does have state income tax. Employers should have their employees fill out form K-4.

Additional information on Kansas’s state income withholding tax can be found here.


Kansas does not have any reciprocity agreements with any other states.

Other Important Links

Leave a Reply