Press "Enter" to skip to content

State Spotlight: Indiana


Do you own a business in Indiana? Here’s some helpful links and information.

State Income Withholding Tax

Indiana does have state income tax. Employers should have their employee’s fill out form WH-4.

Additional information on Wisconsin’s state income withholding tax can be found here.

Reciprocity Agreements

Indiana has reciprocity agreements with Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Employees that live in one of those states but work in Indiana, should complete form WH-47.

Additional information on Wisconsin reciprocity agreements can be found here.

Other Important Links

Leave a Reply