Press "Enter" to skip to content

State Spotlight: Illinois


Do you own a business in Illinois? Here’s some helpful links and information.

State Income Withholding Tax

There is state income tax in Illinois. Employers should have their employees fill out form IL-W-4.

Additional information on Illinois’s income withholding tax, can be found here.

Reciprocity Agreements

Illinois does have reciprocity agreements with Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan and Wisconsin. If any of your employees reside in one of those states they need to complete form IL-W-5-NR

Additional information on Illinois’s income reciprocity agreements can be found here.

Other Important Links

Leave a Reply