Press "Enter" to skip to content

State Spotlight: Hawaii


Do you own a business in Hawaii? Here’s some helpful information and links.

State Income Withholding Tax

Hawaii does have state income tax. Employers should have their employees fill out form HW-4.

Additional information regarding Hawaii’s state income withholding tax click here.

Reciprocity Agreements

Hawaii doesn’t have any reciprocity agreements with any other states.

Other Important Links

Leave a Reply