Press "Enter" to skip to content

State Spotlight: California


Do you own a business in California? Here’s some helpful information and links:

State Income Withholding Tax

California does have personal income tax. Employers should have their employee fill out form DE-4.

Additional information California’s state income withholding tax can be found here.


California does not have any reciprocity agreements with any states.

Other Important Links

Leave a Reply