Press "Enter" to skip to content

State Spotlight: Arkansas


Do you own a business in Arkansas? Here’s some helpful information and links.

State Income Withholding Tax

Arkansas does have state income tax. Employers should have their employees fill out form AR4EC.

Additional information for Arkansas state income withholding tax can be found here.

Reciprocity Agreements

Arkansas doesn’t have any reciprocity agreements with any other states.

Other Important Links

Leave a Reply