Press "Enter" to skip to content

State Spotlight: Wisconsin


Do you own a business in Wisconsin? Here’s some helpful information and links.

State Income Withholding Tax

Wisconsin does have state income tax. Employers should have their employees fill out form WT-4.

Additional information regarding Wisconsin’s state income withholding tax can be found here.

Reciprocity Agreements

Wisconsin does have reciprocity agreements with Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Michigan. Employees that live in those states but work in Wisconsin should fill out form W-220.

Additional information regarding Wisconsin reciprocity agreements can be found here.

Other Important Links

Leave a Reply