Press "Enter" to skip to content

State Spotlight: Minnesota


Do you own a business in Minnesota? Here’s some helpful information and links.

Income Tax

Minnesota does have state income tax. Employers should have their employees fill out form W-4MN.

Additional information about Minnesota’s state income withholding tax can be found here.


Minnesota does have reciprocity agreements with Michigan and North Dakota. If your employee lives in one of those states they should complete form MWR.

Additional information about Minnesota’s reciprocity agreements can be found here.

Other Important Links

Leave a Reply