Press "Enter" to skip to content

State Spotlight: Connecticut


Do you own a business in Connecticut? Here’s some helpful links and information.

State Income Withholding Tax

Connecticut does have state income tax. Employers should have their employees fill out form CT-W4.

Additional information on Connecticut’s income withholding tax can be found here.

Reciprocity Agreements

Connecticut does not have any reciprocity agreements with any other states.

Other Important Links

Leave a Reply