Press "Enter" to skip to content

State Spotlight: Iowa


Do you own a business in Iowa? Here’s some helpful information and links.

State Income Withholding Tax

Iowa does have state income tax. Employers should have their employees fill out for IA W-4.

Additional information on Iowa’s state income withholding tax can be found here.

Reciprocity Agreements

Iowa does have a reciprocity agreement with Illinois. If an employee lives in Illinois but works in Iowa, they should complete form IA 44-016.

Additional information on Iowa’s reciprocity agreement, please click here.

Other Important Links

Leave a Reply