Press "Enter" to skip to content

State Spotlight: District of Columbia (Washington D.C.)


Do you own a business in the District of Columbia? Here’s some helpful information and links.

State Income Withholding Tax

District of Columbia does have state income tax. Employers should have their employees fill out for D-4.

Additional information of District of Columbia state income withholding tax, please visit here.

Reciprocity Agreements

District of Columbia has reciprocity agreements with Maryland and Virginia. If an employee lives in one of those states they should fill out form D-4A

Other Important Links

Leave a Reply